24w Magnetic dimmable led spot light
|Unit Price:||13.5~14.5 USD|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging:||PE BAG+Pearl Wool+Inner Box+Outer Box|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Pieces/month|
|Certificate:||CE FCC ROHS|
Model No.: LH-TMGT24-XXXX
What lighting do museum use?Lighting design is one of the most important design aspects of the museum. It is necessary to comprehensively consider the structure of the museum's exhibition hall, the characteristics of the exhibits and the visual effects for a reasonable design. Because the decoration of the museum is generally dark, the lighting requirements are extremely high. In a dark museum space, improper led fixture selection or poor handling can easily produce glare. We must first understand what glare is and how it is generally produced in museums.
Glare refers to the visual conditions that cause visual discomfort and reduce the visibility of objects due to inappropriate brightness distribution or extreme brightness contrast in space or time in the visual field. For example, there is too high brightness in a certain part of the field of view, or too big brightness changes occur before and after. In the museum, because the overall environment is dark, if the light is too bright, visitors will have visual discomfort, which is uncomfortable glare. Or when they come out of the darkened exhibition hall of the museum, visitors enter into the sunlight or a brighter environment, and their eyes have decreased vision, that is, blurred vision. This is another type of glare, known as light-adapted glare. Or because of the messy glare light source, the image quality in people's eyes is reduced, just like the projection of the slide projector on the wall is interfered by the strong light from the side and the image quality is reduced. This is also referred to as loss-of-energy glare. Visits in the museum can last for more than an hour. If people stay in a glare environment for a long time, it will also have an impact on vision health, especially for children whose vision is in the developing stage. Therefore, anti-glare is one of the important indicators to ensure the visitor's experience, and it is also a necessary condition for creating a comfortable visual environment.
In addition to paying attention to the visual experience of visitors, the museum also emphasizes the restoration of exhibits in the use of lighting. Therefore, the following three points are very important.
1.High CRI. Museum exhibits, especially paintings, colored paintings, and colored fabrics in art exhibitions, have higher requirements for color discrimination. The high CRI of the LED LIGHTING can better restore the color, sense of history and artistry of the illuminated objects. Generally speaking, the light display index in the museum cannot be lower than 90. If the display index does not meet the standard, the exhibits will appear color deviation in the eyes of the audience, and they will not even be able to see the original appearance of the exhibits.
2. Suitable color temperature. To combine the exhibits and the overall display style, choose a suitable color temperature. High illuminance and low color temperature light can make people irritable, while low illuminance and high color temperature light can make people feel sad and depressed. Therefore, the low-illuminance and low-color temperature light that can make people quiet and comfortable is more suitable for museum spaces, allowing cultural relics to tell their history and vicissitudes, and allowing people to enjoy them quietly.
3. Uniform illumination. The lighting design of the exhibition hall should not only highlight the characteristics of the exhibits, but also take into account the function of protecting the exhibits. It is necessary to control the illuminance of the light, especially those exhibits that are more sensitive to light, such as paper and silk, whose illuminance should be controlled within 50lx, or minimize the damage of the light to the exhibits by reducing the exposure time.
The Litehome Magnetic track downlights has a simple design and uses an anti-glare optical lens to effectively prevent human eyes from being damaged by glare. CRI=90, which can show the true colors of the exhibits to the greatest extent. The Litehome LED Magnetic Track Light System can be dimmed via Bluetooth Smart. The user can manually adjust the light independently, so that the light can adapt to each object or lighting area. The track design can flexibly adjust the position of the light.
The other merits of Litehome Magnetic track dwonlights are as follows:
1.The track is made of high-quality aluminum, advanced and durable.
2.Deep-hidden anti-glare design of the light source can create a comfortable lighting environment.
3.The use of high-efficiency COB modules, high light efficiency, reliable and durable, ultra-high CRI, up to 90, can perfectly restore the true color of the illuminated object.
4.Precise reflector, accurate light distribution, can effectively remove excess stray light.
5. The magnetic light lamp has a built-in cross-current high conversion rate drive to ensure the performance and life of the lamp.
6. The led magnetic light can move the position of the lamp head for flexible lighting. The direction of light can be changed to create a rich light source effect.
7. 48V lower voltage, no risk in touch.
8. Easy installation, replacement and maintenance.
9. Energy savings of up to 80%, Long life of 50000~87600hrs.
10. No UV IR radiation, no mercury, no glare, Green and eco-friendly lighting source
SHENZHEN LITEHOME OPTOELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
LiteHome LED LIGHTING Manufacturers Focus on Led Linear Lighting OEM & ODM We focus on the development and production of LED Linear Light.the elegant and uniform light according to different applications like supermarket, retail places, warehouses, offices, lecture halls, play courts, gymnasium, workshops, car parks. In addition, we have an experienced R&D and technical team to support OEM&ODM services, We have developed and customized their exclusive sales products for many well-known brands.
- Company Name: SHENZHEN LITEHOME OPTOELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- Representative: Liu Yun Ru
- Product/Service: Led Linear Lights , Led Batten Light , Led Track Lights , Led Tri-proof Lights , Led Grow Lights , Led Lighting
- Capital (Million US $): 3,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2020
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Floor 3, building C, Zhaofeng Industrial Park, No. 16, Shuitian 1st Road, Tongle community, Baolong street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, P.R.C
- Contact Person: Mr. Edison Lau
- Tel: +86-0755-28703386
Premium Related Products